- GENERAL QUESTIONS
- FINANCIAL COACHING
- GUEST BLOGGERS
- SELECTED PRESS
GENERAL QUESTIONS? Feel free to ask below.
Hi There Awesome. Why am I saying you are awesome? It's because I know that if you are on this page and ready to contact me, it means you are looking to take the next step to living a Work Optional life. It says you are interested in getting out of grind and into a path of Financial Independence.
I'm happy about that. It's my goal to move people to make the change and get the best out of life. I'm really looking forward to hearing from you!
MY CURRENT LOCATION IS:
CASE STUDY OPPORTUNITY: Would You Like FREE Coaching On Your Current Financial Situation?
As a Case Study for Nomadic FIRE, I will provide a FREE review of your current situation and provide feedback on potential opportunities, roadblocks, and places for improvement. I will NOT provide any direct advice on specific investments, but I can provide suggestions that can help you save more, budget better, and invest wiser. If you have a question and would like some coaching, let me know.
Please read the disclaimer in the footer below. If you choose to implement any changes, you and you alone take on responsibility for the result of that decision.
That being said if you’d like to write me, I’d be glad to hear from you. When you do though, please include the following information:
*NOTE: NO PERSONAL INFORMATION OR ACCOUNT SPECIFICS ARE NECESSARY. I don't want or need you account information. Only the estimated amounts are required.
- 1Current Age
- 2Age you would like to retire
- 3Your gross/net annual family income
- 4Your monthly expenses and spending
- 5For any debts you have, please include: interest rate, your minimum monthly payment, outstanding balance
- 6Any fixed assets you have (house, car, etc.)
- 7And investments or savings you have (cash, bonds, stocks, etc.)
If your case would be interesting to readers, I will turn it into a case study post. If I do, I will obscure your identity.
Contact me using the form on the right. Please put “CASE STUDY” in the beginning of the message, otherwise it won’t get filtered properly and I won’t see it. I get a LOT of email.
FIRE Bloggers Expert Roundtable
We are interested in interviewing various personal finance bloggers about running their blogs. The intent is for these to be fun, enlightening and entertaining for our readers. If you are you interested in participating, read on.
If you run a personal finance blog and would like to be interviewed, fill out the following 10 questions and email them to me using the form on the right. Note that I reserve the right to make edits as necessary and I would like your submission to be around 1,000 words.
Of course, longer is always better than shorter.
Also, please do not include links to your blog outside of the questions that specifically ask for them (ie: Question #8). I will, however, link to your blog at the very top of the interview post.
Lastly, the more detailed your answers, the better your interview will do. Please do not submit one-word or one-line answers. They will not be accepted. I need detail!
Interview Questions For The FIRE Expert Roundtable
- 1In at least 100 words, describe the target audience of your blog. In other words, who are you writing for?
- 2What makes your blog different from other Personal Finance blogs?
- 3Are you already "retired"? Do you publish your net worth on your blog? Why or why not?
- 4How often do you post?
- 5What is your most controversial topic? Which post was the most popular?
- 6What’s the thing that you’ve struggled with the most since starting your blog?
- 7Have you monetized your blog (ads, affiliate marketing, etc)? Why or why not?
- 8What’s your most favorite, least favorite and most embarrassing post on your blog?
- 9Explain your writing process (how to choose topics, how to research, how many edits, etc).
- 10What other Personal Finance blog do you enjoy reading?