Also Make Sure You Check Out Our New Expat Shop!

A collection of how-to guides, travel tools, and courses to help expats move abroad.


Clear all

6 Steps To Get A Philippines Entry Exemption Document For The SRRV Visa

Joined: 5 years ago
Posts: 586
Topic starter  

An Entry Exemption Document (EED) is needed for expats from visa-required countries to enter the Philippines. Expats can acquire a short-term 9a visa to travel to the Philippines with an EED. The PRA will request an EED from the DFA once you have completed all the Special Retiree Resident Visa (SRRV) requirements.